A ‘Cookie’ is a login token that refers to a text file that may be saved, subject to your choices, in a dedicated area of your Terminal’s hard drive when you access an online service on the Site. A Cookie file allows its issuer to identify the Terminal in which it is recorded, for the duration of the Cookie’s validity or recording.
When you visit our Site, information relating to the browsing of your Terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our Site, may be recorded in ‘Cookies’ files installed on your Terminal, subject to the choices you have expressed regarding Cookies and which you can modify at any time
The Cookies that we issue on this website:
When you log in to our website, we may, subject to your choices, install various cookies on your computer to recognize your computer browser during the validity period of the relevant cookie. The Cookies that we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which result from the settings of your navigation software used during your visit to our website.
The Cookies that we use allow us to:
- Establish statistics and volumes of attendance and use of the various elements that make up our website (visited sections and content, path), enabling us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our Services;
- Adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your computer (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our website, according to the hardware and visualization or reading software that your computer includes.
Delete your cookies:
You can delete all your cookies, or only those you want. Deleting cookies does not prevent browsing or their reinstallation during browsing.
This allows you to control your browser’s cookie library at any given time. Technical cookies, necessary for browsing, will be reinstalled if you visit our Site.
Below, we explain the procedure to follow according to your browser.
- In the Chrome menu, select “Settings”Display advanced settings
- Go to the “Privacy” section
- Click on “Content Settings”
- In the “Cookies” section (first section), click on “Cookies and site data”
- Find the cookies you want to delete and click “OK”. You can also choose to delete all your cookies.
- In the Firefox menu, go to “Tools” then “Options”
- On the “Privacy” tab, click on “Show Cookies”
- Find the cookies you want to delete and click on “Remove Cookies”
- Internet Explorer / Edge:
- Internet Explorer does not allow cookie management on a case-by-case basis. To delete all your cookies:
- Click on “Tools” then “Internet Options”
- In the “General” tab, under “Browsing History,” click on “Delete”
- Check the box “Cookies” and then click on “Delete”
- In the Safari menu, select “Preferences”
- In the window that opens, go to the “Security” tab
- Click on “Show Cookies”
- In the window that opens, find and select the cookies you want to delete, and click “Remove”
- Private browsing:
- The “Private Browsing” mode, now offered by all browsers, mainly allows you to browse without keeping a history of visited pages or downloads.
- Regarding cookies, all those that have been recorded during your browsing will be erased when you close your browser.
- Disabling third-party cookies:
- Disabling third-party cookies allows you to only accept cookies deposited on our website.
- These are all technical cookies, necessary for browsing, except for an audience cookie used for internal purposes to measure the traffic of our pages.
- Here is the procedure to follow, according to your browser, if you want to refuse third-party cookies:
Personal data and browsing information:
You may request at any time that we no longer receive advertisements or solicitations adapted to the browsing information on your computer, by contacting us directly and free of charge, or by using the unsubscribe link included in any solicitation that we may send you by email. If applicable, the advertisements that you may continue to receive, unless you object to it, will no longer be adapted to the browsing information on your computer.